Today is World Mental Health Day, a time to encourage everyone around the globe to make their mental well-being — so crucial to health and happiness — a priority.
Around here at Most Days, though, every day is an opportunity to focus on you — and we’re so proud to see more than 45,000 healthy habits shared by our members (and climbing!). We’ve analyzed this rich set of habits against member feedback on what works for them to determine which ones drive the greatest bang for the buck in terms of happiness and health. Over the next month, we’ll share the top five habits from our most active communities on the platform — plus my curated list featuring some of my personal favorite routines.
We’re kicking things off with anxiety. Why? We know 40 million people in the US alone experience an anxiety disorder — and 40 percent of all adults have experienced anxiety during the pandemic. So let’s take a minute and try the top 5 habits that have worked for so many Most Days members. They’re simple, easy, and gentle.
Looking for more? Check out a few of my favorite routines below.
- Alleviating Anxiety: Getting Started
- Alleviating Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Alleviating Social Anxiety Disorder
- Alleviating Panic Disorder
- Advanced Steps for Alleviating Panic Disorder
- Micheline’s Daily Routine by Micheline Maalouf
- Daily Well-being Checklist
- Meeting Your Basic Needs by Dr. Courtney Tracy
- ADHD Routine by Dr. Melissa Shephard